The NXP® MC33886 is a monolithic power IC comprising control logic, charge pump, gate drive, and low RDS(ON)MOSFET output H-Bridge circuitry in a small surface mount package.
- Six integrated low side drivers, three pre-drivers, a variable reluctance sensor input circuit, a voltage pre-regulator using an external pass transistor and two 5.0 volt internal regulators, one for the MCU VCC supply and one for use as a protected sensor supply
- The current drive can be pulse-width modulated at frequencies to 10 kHz
- Undervoltage, overtemperature, and overcurrent conditions are detected and reported via a status flag output
- Typical applications include: DC-motor acme lead screw actuators, servo gear actuators, bi-directional thrust solenoids, and fractional horsepower DC-motor control
- The KIT33887EKEVBE is the recommended evaluation board for the MC33886