Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the MR-T1ETH8 evaluation board.
1.1 Kit Contents and Packing List
The MR-T1ETH8 contents include:
- Assembled and tested evaluation board in an anti-static bag
- 6x 100BASE-T1 Ethernet cables with JST-GH GHR-02V-S 2-pin connectors
- JST-GH 5-pin to 5-pin power input cable
- JST-RCY SYR 2-pin to GHR 5-pin power input cable
- JST-RCY SYP to DC 5.5 2.1 power input cable
- XT60 male-to-female adapter with JST plug
- NFC antenna
- Software release notes
- Software license
- Packing list
The example software provided with this board is plug-and-play. It establishes basic Ethernet switch functionality between all available onboard ports. The SJA110 features an integrated Arm® Cortex®-M7 microcontroller. The user may perform additional programming using the NXP S32 Design Studio and the SJA1110SDK software development kit.