Designed for engine management, the NXP® MPC5566 embedded controller provides developers with a cost-effective medium to support more sophisticated, memory-intensive timing and control functionality.
- Helps increase fuel efficiency and improved emissions
- Allows more advanced engine control systems to be deployed
- Enables easy migration to next-generation 3 MB flash-embedded controllers
- Offers system performance of up to five times that of its MPC500 predecessors
- Ideal for any application that requires complex, real-time control
- Qualifies for the harshest automotive environments
- Pin-and code-compatible with other MPC5500 family MCUs