- Fast multi-OS platform deployment via advanced full-chip hardware virtualization and domain protection
- Deploy rich, fully-independent graphics content across 4x HD screens or 1x 4K screen
- Incorporate Vision and Speech Recognition interactivity via a powerful vision pipeline and audio processing subsystem
- Rapidly deploy multiple products by utilizing pin and power compatible packages and software friendly copy-exact IP blocks
- Android™, Linux®, FreeRTOS, QNX™, Green Hills®, Dornerworks XEN™
- Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 3 (-40° to 125° C Tj), Industrial (-40° to 105° C Tj)
- Fully supported on NXP’s 10 and 15-year Longevity Program
i.MX 8 applications processors are part of NXP's EdgeVerse™ edge computing platform.
For additional information and sample availability, contact your local NXP® Sales Office or NXP Authorized Distributor.