The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for
applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers.
- Video quality with full 4K UltraHD resolution and HDR (HDR10 and HLG)
- Highest levels of pro audio fidelity with more than 20 audio channels each @384KHz
- DSD512 audio capability
- Optimized for fanless operation, low thermal system cost and long battery life
- Flexible memory options
- The newest high-speed interfaces for flexible connectivity
- Fully supported on NXP’s 10 and 15-year Longevity Program
i.MX 8 applications processors are part of NXP's EdgeVerse™ edge computing platform.