The Kinetis® K63 120MHz family of MCUs targets applications requiring security encryption, tamper detection, large memory densities and low-power processing efficiency.
- Provides for precision clock synchronization for real-time industrial control
- Accommodates a wide range of requirements via a rich suite of analog, communication, timing and control peripherals
- Supports crystal-less USB design for reduced system cost and board space
- Offers industry-leading low power while providing significant BOM savings through smart on-chip integration
- Includes hardware encryption coprocessor for secure data transfer and storage
- Shares the Kinetis portfolio’s robust enablement and scalability
Please contact your local NXP representative to download the K63 Security Data sheet and Reference Manual documents (under NDA).