The i.MX 6 series of applications processors combines scalable platforms with broad levels of integration and power-efficient processing capabilities particularly suited to multimedia applications. The i.MX 6SoloLite processor features:
- Enhanced capabilities of high-tier portable applications by fulfilling MIPS needs of operations systems and games
- Multilevel memory system
- Smart speed technology that enables the designer to deliver a feature-rich product, requiring levels of power far lower than industry expectations
- Dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
- Powerful graphics acceleration
- Interface flexibility
- Integrated power management throughout the device
- Advanced hardware-enabled security
The i.MX 6SoloLite is supported by companion NXP power management ICs (PMIC) MMPF0100, MMPF0200, PF3000 and PF3001.
i.MX 6 applications processors are part of NXP's EdgeVerse™ edge computing platform.