As the first device utilizing both the Arm® Cortex®-A9 and Cortex-M4 cores, the i.MX 6SoloX applications processor offers a highly integrated multi-market solution.
- Enables secure, connected homes and vehicles within the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Delivers secure and robust implementation to enable concurrent execution of multiple software environments
- Provides for an application-rich system with real-time responsiveness
- Maintains maximum effectiveness and security when portioning system resources such as memory and peripherals
- Backed by a strong enablement ecosystem for better customer solutions and faster time-to-market
The i.MX 6SoloX is supported by companion power management ICs (PMIC) MMPF0100 and MMPF0200.
i.MX 6 applications processors are part of NXP's EdgeVerse™ edge computing platform.